LEDiL’s new EMERALD — Performs when you need it the most
Cost effective and new one-optic solution for emergency exit route lights.
Exit routes need to be efficiently lit in order to evacuate buildings safely. Escape route lighting fixtures are often powered with built-in batteries in case of power supply failures. This sets high demands for the power consumption and efficiency of the fixture.
LEDiL’s new EMERALD optic answers just these demands. It is designed to be a one-LED, one-optic solution for exit route lighting. With EMERALD’s extremely wide beam distribution it’s possible to achieve EN 1838 compliant lighting for installation height to distance ratios up to and beyond 1:7.
Extended illumination range and single LED design reduces costs of the fixture and installation significantly.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Designed for lighting of the emergency exit routes according EN 1838 Emergency lighting standard
- Standard compliant with installation height to distance ratios up to and beyond 1:7
- Extremely wide beam distribution with tight cut off in vertical direction
- Lighting fixtures can be made very small and unnoticeable
- Compatible with various lighting class LEDs manufactured by Cree, Osram, Nichia or Philips Lumileds.
- Diameter: 21.6 mm
- Height: 6,9 mm
- Efficiency 94%
- Easy and accurate mounting with positioning pins
- Easy installing with optional adhesive tape
- Extremely wide batwing light distribution
- Precision-molded from optical grade PMMA – UL94 HB rated material with operating rating -40°C to +100°C
- Mounting height: 3 m
- Spacing: 21 m
- Illuminance level in yellow area >1 lx (requirement of EN 1838)
- 1 meter wide area marked with lines
Press Release PDF: